Monday, March 7, 2016

Diving Into the Blogging World!



Hello!  My name is Alejandra Guzman and I have been an educator for almost eight years now.  I have taught middle and high school science in five different school districts and I have a passion for both science and technology.  Today, I decided I was going to take a risk and finally dive into the world of blogging!  I feel like the little girl in the picture above, excited but a bit nervous about how this experience is going to be.  I hope to share useful information to other educators about new teacher support, the easy integration of technology into the classroom, professional development, empowering teachers, and much much more in the realm of education.  Grab a snorkle and some flippers and join me in my new blogging adventures.  


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! There can be great fear about "Pushing the publish button" and putting yourself out there. You have experiences and insights that we can learn from, and we need more and more positive messages in the world of education. I'm looking forward to seeing where this journey takes you!
    Best,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for inspiring me to take the plunge!

      Delete